Candidates: Loo Shen Quang

Loo Shen Quang
IW: Dec 2009
Expedition: Borneo 10J
Currently: Valve Engineer. Didn’t get chosen for NS. Was a scout member.
Preferred committee role: Projects Officer, Skills Officer, Expedition Officer

Strength – Am funny.
Weakness – Am funny too.

My purpose of becoming of a volunteer may be very different from the rest.  I chose this role because it is about time that I came out of this cage I have built around myself and responsibilities. This cage has been around me for ages, and after many time cycles, I have figured that time is well spent with my contributing my time to an organization, moreover an organization that is unique in its own way, that the idea of going green meant literally going green (Evident with the green shirt). That way, to not shy away from the given chance, I have decided that it is high time, I put my abilities to the test, to put myself out of a comfort zone that I was relaxing in and to ultimately grow as I watch others grow along me. That is my reason for choosing to be a committee of Raleigh KL. 

To be honest, my ideas and plans will only come along the way as I experience different feelings along the path that I will be taking. From there I am able to judge what is lacking or what is working within the organization.  So for now, no immediate plans or ideas. Sorry.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shen Q
    what you wrote?
    Carrot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I don't know already. I forgot woh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know d.change from IWO to Expe O.
    Carrot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, lah. Who put IWO one. Haha. I not fighting with Ange loh. Or you. Let you all be IWO. HahahahahahAHAHHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fight~ fight~ fight~.... HAHAHHAHAAhhhahaa.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still got Pic from 10j expedition?

    ReplyDelete